What if I can’t pay my whole bill?

Here are the steps we ask you to follow:
  1. Call the office to tell us that you are having trouble paying. (757-787-3363).
  2. You may qualify for a payment plan.
  3. A payment plan requires a down payment.
  4. A payment plan must be paid in full before the next bill is due.
  5. Failure to comply with the terms of a payment plan will result in service disconnection.

Water and Sewer Information


Hampton Roads Sanitation District
Stephen Ray
Office: (757) 787-4274
After Hours or Emergency: (757) 710-5863

Town of Onancock – Drinking Water
Victor Talbot

Water Technician
Office: 757-787-3363
After Hours or Emergency: 757-302-9116